Problem- How to resolve URL loading issue even if it is allowed?
Solution- If a website/URL keeps loading and doesn’t open up even though it is allowed but the decryption is enabled on the website.
- Check if the website works and open up as it should when the decryption is disabled.
- In case the above works, then login onto the proxy servers via SSH and run the following-
- Add the following line to the configuration file
- Save and exit the file
- Restart the NSPROXY service by running the below
service nsproxyctl restart
- Enable the decryption for the Website/URL and test again
The above should work now without any issues.
Note- The issue is due to a bug and the above workaround is for customers running 7.2.11 or prior and 8.1.1.
In case you have any concerns or queries, please reach out to Netsweeper Support on email@example.com.