You can report your incidents to Netsweeper using any of the following methods:
Email email@example.com for auto incident ticket creation.
- It is recommended that prior to the phone calls you report the technical data for your incident via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email can be used for all incidents to report the technical information for root cause analysis (RCA). Our technical support department will reply to these inquires during normal business hours 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST.
- For P1 incidents outside of normal business hours use the 24x7 support phone number.
- You can reference the reported ticket number during your phone call. Our support team will create these tickets if you have not created them prior to a call.
|Region||Priorities||Hours of Operation||Phone Number|
|Canada/US||ALL||9:00AM to 5:00PM EST||+1 (519) 772-0889|
|Canada/US Sales (Toll Free)||ALL||9:00AM to 5:00PM GMT||+1 (866)395-7131|
|Canada/US (Toll Free)||9:00AM to 5:00PM EST||+1 (866) 378-9312|
|UK (Toll Free)||ALL||9:00AM to 5:00PM GMT||+44 (800) 046-5808|
|Australia (Toll)||ALL||10:00AM to 5:00PM AST||+61 (38) 594-2274|
|Bangkok (Toll)||ALL||10:00AM to 5:00PM THA||+ 66 (2) 0261638|
Netsweeper also has Partners, Systems Engineers and Sales Representatives that you can contact at any time for some technical support related inquires. The above contact information is the recommended method of all technical support incidents.
Before emailing, calling please gather the following information, as it will help us in providing a faster resolution:
(Please ensure that your submission does not contain any personally identifiable customer data)
- Your Name
- Your Organization Name
- Your Contract Information
- Your Email Address
- Your Phone Number
- Your Netsweeper Serial
- Your Netsweeper Version Number
- Supporting documentation for incident