Netsweeper onGuard can now integrate with your CPOMS system. Once configured, you can export your Events to your CPOMS dashboard from the onGuard List window.
Configuring onGuard CPOMS integration
- In your onGuard dashboard, navigate to the Settings window.
- Select the Integrations option.
- Select the New Integration button and choose the CPOMS option.
- Configure your CPOMS Integration as follows:
- Choose the Group you want to bind this integration to.
- Enter your subdomain. If your CPOMS Address is mynetwork.cpoms, the subdomain would be 'mynetwork'.
- Enter your CPOMS API Key.
- Select the Add Integration button to complete the configuration.
Exporting onGuard Events
Once you have completed the Integration, please refer to our Exporting onGuard Events documentation for step-by-step instructions on how to export onGuard Events directly to your CPOMS system.